BUTTERFLY PARK – UBUD - ARCHAELOGICAL BALI TOUR (code FDT 08)
Departure : 08.30 am (approximately 9 hours)
Price : Adult : USD 52 / Person
Child (4 – 11 years old) : USD 25 / Person
Infant (under 4 years old ) : FOC
Solo traveler : USD 75/ Person
Meet with our tour guide at your lobby hotel at 08.30am, then the tour start by visiting :
- Butterfly park : visit the large butterfly park in ubud area, see the process of metamorphose
- Tirta empul : a natural spring and beautiful temple located at Tampak siring village
- Gunung Kawi : A series of stone towering seven meters high skill fully carved into the towering rock Face. This incredible attraction is located along both sides of a gorge the Pakerisan River dating back to the 11th century.
- Goa Gajah : This former Buddhist Monestery dates back to 11th century,located on the bank of Petanu river
- Ubud : The royal family palace,
- Lunch : Your lunch will serve at one local best restaurant in Ubud
- Batuan Village : House of traditional Painting
- Celuk Village : Gold and silver smith center
- Tegenungan : Beautifull view of waterfall
- Then back to hotel
Tour Included :
Private AC vehicle with professional driver
English speaking guide
All entrance tickets , tax charge, and local donation
Set menu Indonesian / Balinese food
Sarong when entering temples
Tour Excluded :
- All of our tours are started from Bali, any special request can be discussed with us.
- If you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our tours, just dial our local number at 081338786415 or WhatsApp /Line / Viber +6281338786415 then we’ll pick up as our timing schedule.
- If you are in Bali, cash payment can accepted either in US$ and Rupiah or others currency Based on latest exchange rate. 3% additional payment by credit card (visa,mastercard)
- Cancellation on day of tour will charge 40% from price , and less then 3 Hours before departure time, will be charge 60 % of the price.
- Minumum 2 person Join on the tour. For single/solo traveler will additional 50% from Prices
- Get a special discount............. for group booking.