(Code HOT 10). BARONG DANCE | EXPERIENCE BALI COOKING CLASS | UBUD
Join this special culture tour program, exploring the Balinese people daily life style. Come thru to the house and learning how to make food with Balinese taste.
Our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 08.30am, then start the journey by schedule :
Batubulan Village : Watching Barong and kriss dance for 1 hours, this dance is one of sacral historystic dance in Bali, taken from Mahaberata epic. The old story from India.
Celuk Village : One village around Ubud, as the center of wood gold and silver smith in Bali
Lod Tunduh : The village of Balinese painter
Mas Village : See and explore the wood carving village and having lunch with Indonesian menu or Balinese menu at one of local Restaurant.
YOUR TRIP CONTINUE BY BALINESE EXPERIENCE COOKING CLASS
"Get a taste of Bali"
Discover how to cook authentic Balinese feast Batuan way. The cooking class is guaranteed to enrich your home recipes and provide you with some memorable insight into the richness of Balinese daily life, culture and traditions.
Firstly receive personalized intruction then visit local and lively Sukawati market to get some fresh ingredients. Then take you to visit Balinese house compound to explore about local culture and traditions. Also learning the key component and laws of Balinese architecture. Then herb and spice garden walks, learning and identify tropical and medical plantations. That is usefull for Balinese daily life. Next is menu lesson selection.
Lesson 1 : Finally is time to cook in real aunthentic Balinese way.
Lesson 2 : Batuan Traditional Cooking Class Lesson.
Choose one of them.
- Ayam sambal matah
(Balinese chicken salad)
- Sate lilit babi
(Balinese pork satay)
- Pepes ikan
(Fresh fish wrapped in banana leaf)
- Terong sambal suna
(Eggplant in garlic sauce)
- Kolak ubi
(Sweat potato caramel)
- Ikan teri sambal matah
(Balinese fish salad)
- Ayam asem manis
(Balinese sweat sour chicken)
- Sate tusuk babi
(Balinese pork satay)
- Lawar papaya muda
(Steamed young papaya salad)
- Bubur injin
(Black rice pudding)
Tegenungan : Waterfall
Back to hotel
Best Price :
- Adult : USD 65 / Person
- Child (5 – 11 years old) : USD 40 / Person
- Infant (under 5 years old ) : FOC
- Solo traveler : USD 110 / Person
Price inclusive of :
- 21% government tax and service charge
- 1 x set menu lunch with tea or coffee
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Cooking Class instructor
- All spices and cooking equipment
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One Bottle of mineral water during tour
- Minimum 2 person
- Insurance cover
- Tour Excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Extra drink on restaurant
- Tips to driver or guide (not must)
- All of our tours are started from Bali, any special request can be discussed with us.
- This tour operated everyday, Fair prices and no hidden Cost
- If you are in Bali, for last minutes booking our tours, just dial our local number at 081338786415 or WhatsApp /Line / Viber +6281338786415 then we’ll pick up as our timing schedule.
- If you are in Bali, cash payment can accepted either in US$ and Rupiah or others currency Based on latest exchange rate. 3% additional payment by credit card (visa,mastercard)
- Cancellation on day of tour will charge 40% from price , and less then 3 Hours before departure time, will be charge 60 % of the price.
- Minumum 2 person Join on the tour. For single/solo traveler will additional 50% from Prices
- For 4 person – up booking, we need 40% down payment. Can send via paypal account to email@example.com
- Get a special discount............. for group booking.
WHAT TO BRING?
modish cloth,camera,cash,sun cream